1. The music of Cheryl Melody, B.M.Ed., MA. Cheryl Melody brings you music that makes a difference. Cheryl tackles such topics as helping the very young child feel loved and nurtured to tackling world peace.
2. The music of Rachel Rambach, MM, MT-BC. Rachel is a music therapist, whose CD "Listen and Learn" earned the PPA. Rachel will put a song on your lips and smile in your heart!
3. Marjie Braun Knudsen shows kids how to be B.R.A.V.E. (Be Ready and Victory's Easy) when dealing with social anxiety. This book could help any kid...not just kids with social anxiety.
4. Carl Restivo and the Scare Me Not(tm) gang. Helping a kid with his fear of monsters has never been so fun! Wait till you see!
5. Lisa Love (even her name radiates kindness) and the whole Bing Note group! Bingzy and his crew to the rescue, helping kids deal with feelings, concerns, friendships and more!
6. Annie Fox, M.Ed., rocks it out for the middle school crew with her Middle School Confidential books "Be Confident in Who You Are" and "Real Friends vs. the Other Kind". If you've got a middle school kid, make sure these books are in his/her hands! The third book in this series will be released in January 2010!
7. Shara Weiss at Personal Child Stories has nabbed an award for her personalized, hand-crafted books that are tailor-made for your child. These books can help with just about anything you can imagine, as we will show very soon! Kids love 'em, and so will you!
"Our lives begin to end the day we
become silent about the things that matter."
~Martin Luther King, Jr.~